Does Your Keyboard Need A Makeover?
I know washi tape has been around for quite some time now and yes, admittedly I’ve given more than ‘just a few’ of my household and office items a washi tape makeover, but this ‘Keyboard Makeover’ I found on designaglow.com is pretty much THE coolest thing I’ve ever seen done with washi tape and I’m about to apply this to my MacBook Pro, the office Mac, my sisters laptop, my guys desktop Mac (he doesn’t know this yet – probably best I make it a ‘surprise makeover’ when he’s not home, unsure he will be as delighted with this cutesy makeover as I am).
Check out this super easy step-by-step guide:
1. Washi tape: you can find this at your local craft store or on etsy.com
3. Keyboard – preferably one with flat keys
1. Thoroughly clean keys with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip.
2. Brainstorm a pattern or create a random design.
3. Align edge with corner of key.
4. Unravel and adhere across key.
5. Snip at edge and remove.
6. Trim corners and excess.
7. Neatly re-stick to key.
A Girl Interrupted By Fashion, Beauty & Anything Pretty That Catches My Eye
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ Gurlinterrupted on FACEBOOK and follow my blog by entering your email address on the homepage here on my site.