GIVEAWAY: NEED A NEW SMARTPHONE? Well it just so happens we have one up for grabs…
Introducing Moto G in New Zealand: An Exceptional Phone At An Exceptional Price! Oh, and did I mention I’m giving one away? Yup, that’s right, I have the hot new Moto G smartphone to give away to one of my lucky readers. Read on to find out how you can win – it’s super simple!
People all around the world want to be a part of the mobile Internet so they can access the world’s information, share, and connect with the things that matter to them. But the smartphone industry has relegated hundreds of millions of smartphone buyers to second-class status, preventing them from experiencing the mobile Internet at its best.
That’s because price-conscious consumers who don’t want to pay $750 or more for high-end smartphones have been left with two bad options. The first is to buy cheap, new smartphones made with second-rate technology that don’t do justice to modern apps and experiences like navigation, video chat and games. The second is to buy “low cost” versions of premium products that were released two or three years ago and are already obsolete.
Motorola think there should be a better option. Everybody deserves to be on the mobile Internet, and price shouldn’t stand in the way of anyone having a truly good smartphone to get him or her there.
Motorola and Brightstar, one of the world’s largest wireless distribution companies, introduces Moto G to New Zealand. Moto G is a smartphone that delivers a premium experience for a third of the price of current high-end phones.
Moto G includes:
- A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display – the sharpest in its class – which goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
- The newest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor featuring a quad-core CPU for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life.
- Android 4.3 Jellybean, the most up to date Android of any phone in its class, with a guaranteed upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat at the beginning of 2014. No skins to clutter or slow the experience, and great performance with Google’s unbeatable mobile services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome and Hangouts.
- Stylish design with a comfortable curved back.
- Dual SIM support gives you the option to use the network that makes sense for who and where you’re calling and texting or combine your work and personal devices into one.
- With its Quad-Band 3G support it will work seamlessly on any New Zealand network.
Moto G owners also get an extra 50GB of Google Drive storage free for two years to safely keep and share photos, documents and other files (that’s on top of the standard 15GB). That’s a total of 65GB! With that much space, you can securely store up to 7,000 music files, up to 14,000 pictures taken with your Moto G camera, or up to 500 HD video clips recorded on your phone. Offer must be redeemed within 30 days of activation.
Pricing and Availability
Moto G is available at national retailers Harvey Norman, JB Hi-fi & 2degress for the exceptional price of $299RRP.
So, how can you be in to win one of these amazing new Moto G smartphones? Easy…
- Head over to my YouTube Channel (Gurl Interrupted) to watch my Moto G giveaway video
- Answer the question (answer under the comments section on my YouTube channel) asked in my video
- To be eligible to win, you must be a subscriber of my YouTube Channel and my Blog
- Entries close on Friday 28 February
- The winner will be chosen randomly using Random.org
- Giveaway open to residents of New Zealand only
- GOOD LUCK xx
About Motorola Mobility
Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, creates smartphones, tablets and wireless accessories that simplify, connect and enrich people’s lives. For more information visit http://motorola.com/mobility.
Brightstar is the world’s largest specialised wireless distributor and a leading global services company, serving mobile device manufacturers, wireless operators and retailers, with a local presence in six continents. Brightstar’s industry-leading services include value-added distribution, supply chain solutions, handset protection and insurance services, buy-back and trade-in solutions, multi-channel retail solutions and financial services.
A Girl Interrupted By Fashion, Beauty & Anything Pretty That Catches My Eye