MAC Cosmetics’ Latest Dazzling Collection – Le Disko
Le Disko, where glitter and glamour intoxicate and colour gets physical. It’s all see and be scene as the crowd converges under a sparkling aura of lights and erupts into a dazzling sea of eyes and lips. Feel the fever with Dazzle Eye Shadow in riotous hues, while Dazzleglass drops it like it’s hot for colour-popped lips. It’s a full on colour disco, and you’re the reigning queen.
Channelling Ibiza nights and New York’s Studio 54, the 70s are back with more reflection than a glitter ball thanks to the MAC Le Disko collection. It’s perfectly timed for festival season where shimmering shades, temporary metallic tattoos and flower-laden braids are a modern update on retro beauty looks.
Bold eye makeup is what can totally transform you for a glam party night and while during the day you might prefer more toned down, natural looks, night is the time to experiment with new bold shades and interesting shimmering effects. The MAC Dazzleshadow offers 12 new mesmerizing rich pigments, which easily adhere to the lids and stay fresh throughout the night. The eyeshadows feature a talc-free creamy formula, which will give a multidimensional, reflective effect to your peepers for an irresistible sheen. Wear your favourite colour all over your lids or match them with matte and neutral colors to create interesting eye makeup looks.
• She Sparkles – light grey with silver sparkles
• Last Dance – peach beige with pink sparkles
• Let’s Roll – red bronze with sparkles
• Try Me On – deep blue-green with sparkles
• Say It Isn’t So – dark grey with pink sparkles
• Can’t Stop, Don’t Stop – deep plum purple with sparkles
• Let’s Boogie – black with sparkles
• Boom Boom Room – light burgundy with emerald sparkles
• I Like 2 Watch – mid-tone brown with gold sparkles
• Slow / Fast / Slow – bronze with red sparkles
• Get Physical – purple with light blue sparkles
• Feel the Fever – deep blue purple with pink sparkles
MAC Le Disco Dazzleglass
The fun thing about party nights is that you can go totally bold and creative breaking the common makeup rules and emphasising both your eyes and lips at the same time. So if you add shimmer to your peepers, why not emphasise your beautiful pout with a matching sparkling lip-gloss as well? MAC offers you 5 tempting alternatives when it comes to new amazing shades with a shimmering effect.
• Rollergirl – nude with pink pearl
• Sugarrimmed – pale white beige
• Phiff! – sheer neutral beige with orange undertone
• Cherry Popping – fuchsia with purple pearl
• Boys Go Crazy – dark purple with blue undertone
MAC Le Disco Superslick Liquid Eyeliner
For a bigger impact, you also have two shimmering eyeliner colours in gold and silver shades. Apply them on your bare lids during the day or match your favourite colour with your party makeup for glam night looks.
• Nocturnal – bright silver pearl
• Pure Show – bright yellow-gold pearl
MAC Flat Shader Brush #247
To easily apply those shimmering pigments, make sure to acquire this flat brush as well.
The MAC Le Disko collection will be available in-store and on counter in New Zealand, 3 August 2015.
A Girl Interrupted By Fashion, Beauty & Anything Pretty That Catches My Eye