Matte Is The New Black! Hottest Matte Beauty Product Lineup..
As a plethora of matte beauty products hit the shelves in the form of powder, nail varnish, lipstick and more, it’s clear to see that in the beauty world – Matte Is The New Black!
For those of you that battle oily skin, some of these new mattifying products will be a welcome addition to your makeup bag, especially when summer arrives. There’s a lipstick base that will turn all your favourite lippies matte, a nail varnish that will take the gloss out of your nail lacquers and there’s even a BB Cream sans the sheen.
Check out the latest ‘matte’ line up currently taking centre stage on my vanity table…
- The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream is fairly self-explanatory – basically it’s your fave beauty balm with a matte finish
- Australis Matte Out Face Base. This lightweight face mattifier works wonders on the skin, designed not only to absorb excess oil but also to even out skin tone for a flawless finish.
- O.P.I. Matte Top Coat. This is currently one of my favourite beauty products. I’ve transformed many a mani into a fab ‘Matte French Manicure’ and it applies really well! No streaky or messy topcoat – this bad boy just glides over your nail colour of choice creating the perfect matte nail look. Play around with nail tape and designs and you can create some pretty cool looks.
- Australis Matte Up Foundation (oil and shine control). This mattifying foundation applies as a cream and sets as a powder.
- Australis Matte Me Lip Mattifying Stick. Transform any of your favourite lipsticks from glossy to matte with this genius little lip gem. Apply as a base coat and watch your favourite lippy transform to a perfectly mattified pout.
Will you be getting your ‘matte on’ this summer? If you know of some other fab matte beauty products I’d love to hear about them, so leave me a comment below.
A Girl Interrupted By Fashion, Beauty & Anything Pretty That Catches My Eye