The Secret To Curling Your Lashes!
Since stumbling across this gem of a beauty tip on thebeautydepartment.com, I’ve officially changed my beauty routine! It’s my new secret weapon for amazing looking lashes. (well, not so secret now). No doubt you’ve been shown several ways to curl your lashes, but this is a game changer!! It’s all about pinching your lashes with the curler inverted, it’s that simple! All you need is a lash curler, mascara; and to follow these steps:
1. Insert your lashes into the opened curler and line it up right at your lash-line, but not too close that you pinch the skin.
2. Pinch at the lash-line; mostly to grab hold, not to make a crimp.
3. With that holding, rotate your wrist so that your thumb stays mostly in the same place and acts as the pivot point while your pinkie finger goes from being around your chin area all the way up towards your forehead.
4. Now that the curler is inverted, give your lashes a proper upside-down pinch for about 5 seconds. Really squeeze it as tightly as you can (without pulling of course).
5. Rotate your hand back to the starting position and carefully open the curler, then slide it away from your lashes.
6. Add a coat of mascara and voila!
Wishing you all luscious lashes
A Girl Interrupted By Fashion, Beauty and Anything Pretty That Catches My Eye
Information/image source: thebeautydepartment.com & abcfamily.go.com